Fatbergs form when grease, wipes and other stuff get flushed, clogging pipes and draining wallets.
- Exclusive: NYC Waging Costly War Against ‘Fatbergs’
- NYC launches new ad campaign to fight against fatbergs
Please notify the Town of Lloyd Water/Sewer Department at (845) 691-2400 if your residence becomes vacant for any period of time to avoid estimated bills. Thank you for your attention in this matter.
Rates and information:
- Water Usage Rate: $5.25 per 1000 gallons used, no minimum
- Sewer Usage Rate (Non-Industrial): $45.00 for the first 10,000 gallons used $4.50 per 1000 gallons used in excess of 10,000 gallons, 10,000 gallon minimum
- Sewer Usage Rate (Industrial): check with Water/Sewer Administrator
- Water Meter Deposit: please see rates on the water service application form
|Adam Litman||Water and Sewer Administrator|
|Dave Campalla||Road Crew Foreman|